Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sylvia Manor Hotel Bacolod

Every year we visit Bacolod City, the city of smiles, because of the National Youth Convention. For me on top of the list of the hotels in Bacolod is the L Fisher hotel. Unfortunately the L Fisher also commands a high rate. Since our team is here for business then we should always take into consideration value for money hotels. That is where the Sylvia Manor comes in. Our convention was held at the SM City of Bacolod and usually we book hotels near the venue. Sylvia Manor is perfect because you can actually just walk from the Hotel to SM City.

One thing I liked is that they offer free WiFi which is normally offered by most new hotels and sometimes by old hotels that are upgrading. The Sylvia Manor is quite new and clean and their buffet breakfast, although not to many choices, is okay with me.

Like what I always say when I rate hotels " Sa batayan na 10 pako ang pinakamataas ay walong pako ang Sylvia Manor!"

No comments: