Tuesday, January 20, 2009

IMay's Restaurant

It has been a tradition of sorts that after the NYC in Bacolod, the STI HQ people and the STI College Bacolod Faculty and staff led by Myrah T. Coralles would have their "victory" meal at Imay's restaurant. The food in Imay's is quite different since they have another variety of meals that is very bacolodnon in nature.


The new discovery of the night is the CANSI which is their local version of Bulalo. The very sumptuous soup was really a nice appetizer since it really made my stomach enjoy every sip of this nice and delicious dish. All the other things we ordered came second.


The main man, Crispy Pata. Who would resist this very crispy delight that I believe sat in front of me for only one minute. GOne in sixty seconds!


Yours truly showing my favorite move. Its a good thing the picture is blurred coz if not then you might have seen me drooling in anticipation of the nice food that will enter my esophagus. Till then Imays is the anchor of all the restaurants in this Visayan swing of the NYC.

No comments: