Random Thoughts- WHATS IN A NAME?
Random Throughts on the Blue Eagles
Ateneo vs. La Salle
- 1. As I mentioned before, this is the first meeting between two very courteous basketball players, TY Tang and Eric Salamat
- 2. When asked by a commentator what to call him Kirk said: “Hi I’m Jeffrey Kirk Long, but in games you can just call me Long for short!”
3. I once asked Chris Tiu,"When you are up against a Lone defender, do you call that a TIU on ONE"
4. An opposing player once asked Jobe if there is someting missing from his neck "Kasi sabi niya Jobe Neck-Ko-May-Kulang siya!"
5. I always wondered what “Monfort's Room” smell like?
6. Monfort is suited for the Ateneo because he is Eman for others.
7. Coach Leo Austria makes it a point to pick up his son after each practice because he said he always wants to bring home the Bacon.
8. What do you call Al-Husaini's sneakers? Rabah Shoes
9. When Walsham shook hands with Arao for a short while it was told that he shook the HAND-FORD BRIEFLY
10. Chris Tiu & Kirk Long schooled all DLSU guards on the fine points of the game. That tutorial is called Tiu-Long Dunong.