Sunday, January 4, 2009

HOPES for 2009 Part II


MORE PROJECTS 

Hoping for more exposure

Financially I was much rewarded because of the numerous hosting stints and sidelines that I got this year. I have not been marketing myself, just referrals but there was a lot this year. I hope the trend continues and I pray I will get lots of projects so that I can buy better lens for my camera or additional gadgets for Photography! Hahaha. In a way I was blessed financially last year and I am praying that the Lord will bless me again this year.

 MORE TRIPS


Hope to have more scenes like this in the airport

Imagine me going to Dos Palmas and wasn’t even able to blog about it. Well I had nice trips in 2008 and I hope there will be a lot more places to explore in the coming year. The one that really topped my list is the trip to MACAU. It’s a place of beauty and I am really happy that I got to be there for almost a week and enjoyed the food.  I am now thinking of other places to conquer.

 

LESS HEALTH PROBLEMS

If my foot problems hold then I can dance this way

The last time I got to be out for a week in office was in 2002 when I was in the hospital because of an infected kidney.  Last june I was out for almost two weeks because of my high levels of uric acid.  I hope I can stay away from food that will not affect my inner organs and more importantly affect my everyday life.

 

MORE SAVINGS

No money no honey

This is very important, Obviously I think I need to cut down on some of my expenses and prioritize the things that I need this year in order for me to add more savings. I have always said that time and again but I hope that I can make headway this year and cut down on things that I don’t need and begin to be more sensitive in getting money out of my pocket.

 

BETTER WORK OUTPUT

I lost this team and hope my new one can follow through

My 2007 Promotions Team was overhauled 100% as I now have three new faces in my team. The valuable inputs of my former staff will be missed and my task now is to continue the work and hope that I put my people up to speed. I am optimistic though because the attitude of the people I work with are quite good, that alone is already a good start. 

No comments: