Saturday, November 29, 2008

Video Blog: Mahirap Maging Mhel Gee

I have been reading through my blog and noticed that I have not posted my favorite videos of myself here. The past three years I have stumbled accross a "Picture MTV" software that is called Pro Show Gold. After tinkering with it I kinda got to enjoy making Picture MTVs that I practiced and practiced and came out with lots of videos for friends, specially those who got married. Here is the first picture MTV I did for myself. I have previously posted this in my youtube channel and multiply but what the heck got to get through this as the primary Vlog and then come out with the other Vlogs for comparison. This is version 2.5 of Pro SHow Gold and I will come out with a the third version in future posts. Hope you like it.

No comments: