Sunday, November 9, 2008

Nachofoto.com

Ever since I was a kid I was always fascinated with pictures and later on photography.  When the internet came I would use up most of my time looking for and looking at countless pictures of celebrities and other favorites.  That is why when I checked out this site http://nachofoto.com I got excited since they usually feature a lot of photos and most of them are the most recent photos of celebrities worldwide. Luckily I got an email from them and they are asking me If I want to put them in my blog roll. That would be something nice since they feature lots of photos and getting an email that they liked my blog is an honor. So guys if you like to see the latest photos of your favorite stars visit their site who knows I might be featured there someday!

 

No comments: