Sunday, December 27, 2009

Embotido Party

The Party Favorite

For the third year, I sponsored a lunch party for my beloved STI All Star dancers. The last time we were somewhat complete was during the 14th National Youth Convention of STI at the SMX Convention Center at the Mall of Asia in Pasay City. That was last February. I missed all the fun times, joking around with them and more importantly bonding with my "alagas." I also took the liberty of inviting some friends over to make a semi-party atmosphere at our home.

Sarap kumain

I was glad that 6 of the 10 All-Stars showed up and spent some time with me. As I told them, I made this party just for you and I am happy you all came. Unfortunately the four All-stars had more important engagements. Of the four, Ge-Ann Mostrales was stuck at work and was drooling after seeing a video of the embotido. She called a video phone and we even had a picture as a group with her on the phone.


Mhel's Angels
,Krisvi, Always, Cathy and RJ

After much prodding, the All-Stars left had a showdown and danced away to the delight of my other guests. I missed seeing them dance. My babies are now women and its just nice to see them grow up to be fine ladies. I just hope that next year they will be complete. Next year again gurls.


The All-Stars with Rezyl and Ge-Ann on the phone

No comments: