Saturday, February 28, 2009

ABL 2009 Edition



A little over 8 years ago I was playing at a high level of basketball during the Alumni Basketball League in the Ateneo. Now, playing more than 5 minutes is an eternity of basketball for me and the primary source of a one week body ache.


But hey basketball is something that is very close to my heart and i really yearn to play even if it hurts all over. I have been looking for sometime now to be able to play with friends since people who i have been associated with in the past know that I play almost everyday back then. 


I have always loved playing in the ABL but unfortunately my busy schedule has prevented me to practive and play again on a top level.  I have been playing just to sweat and for fun the past five years. But then again its great playing with friends, I dont mind sitting on the bench long as long as we are all happy and spent some time together. I hope that next year me and my classmates will get to make a team that will be playing for the ABL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah mhel sayang you weren't there when we played against your team in the sevilla division. It would have been fun, just like old times :-) Maybe next season!

Anonymous said...

The information were very helpful for me, I've bookmarked this post, Please share more information about this
Thanks