Sunday, April 18, 2010

Summer Fun Part 4



Got a call from Louise Sarte and her cousin Ivhy Sarte if I was interested to join them for a one day fun day at Splash Island. Since I was not busy that day I decided to join them and bring along my fave niece Bujoy. I was quite excited for the last time I went to Splash Island was 8 years ago and everytime I pass by the place when i go to the south I always ask myself, when will I get back there.

It was the first time Bujoy got to Splash Island that's why she was so excited. Just like what I always tell my friends, Splash Island is a place where even people who do not know how to swim will enjoy. There are so many pools to choose from and most of the attractions of the place are their slides. The various slides include solo sliding, sliding in an salbabida (inflatable tube) or even two people in salbabida, or even a mat that you can slide down face down.


Unfortunately though some attractions that we frequented then were closed like the one where eight people can ride an inflatable raft. At the same time they have added other attractions like the zipline and wall climbing. Bujoy tried the zipline but unfortunately the pictures got corrupted. She had fun though. As for me, spending time with friends and seeing my niece have fun is enough for me to enjoy the sunny day.


No comments: