Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Favorite Boracay Destinations


Boracay is a place that I enjoy frequenting and I believe that a lot of people who has visited the place are one in saying that they too would like to make it a yearly thing. Its so nice to note that the past four years I have been in Boracay at least once a year and have tried out the nice and good hotels and also the cheap ones. Since I love frequenting the place let me just share some places that I visit when I am there.

Ever since I was a frequent visitor of Boracay I made it a point to go to Bagtas. Bagtas is a store that specializes in foot wear and has also added other products to their line of things to sell. Because of this I make it a point to buy at least one sandal for every visit.



If I were to think how many times I have been to Boracay, the answer would definitely be near the number of shirts I bought at Island Souvenirs. Ever since 2002 I have made it a point to buy at least an Island Souvenir shirt every time I visit popular destinations like Davao, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro and Boracay is no exception. The best shirts are always found at Island Souvenirs! Is that correct Jay!

In Manila I have always been a fan of the Pancake house. It is a place that I go to eat because I really love their Tacos. Just like what I have always said and will say again, the Pancake House makes the best Tacos in the country. Shame on the Mexican Restaurants, Tacos at the Pancake house are very juicy and delicious and because of that the other remaining food on the menu becomes delicious also.

Mang Inasal I think originated in Iloilo and just like that spread all over the country. This restaurant is another favorite because of the way Ilonggos make chicken. What's more enticing is the fact that they have a rice all you can policy which is very much very enticing to rice eaters like me. This restaurant is not a secret anymore for a lot of people from Metro Manila enjoy their food and so are the visitors of BOracay.

Just recently we ate at this restaurant and the barbecue is so much very juicy and very delicious. Their wide array of food is just like eating in an American restaurant. The servings are also great and the side dishes very much welcome.


For first timers, the place in Boracay that is "mall-like" is D'mall. Located at the heart of station 2 it is the place where people look for good cheap food despite the other good restaurants along the Boracay strip. Here there is also a wall for wall climbing, a place to play shoot out basketball and also lots of establishments to buy almost everything under the sun.

Lastly, another hit food outlet in Boracay is Crazy Crepes. While I was at the Block in SM North Edsa I saw a branch of this wonderful store that sells almost more than 50 different kinds of crepes. Their crepes is something that will definitely help out ease the summer sun and its presentation makes it easy to eat on the run.

1 comment:

Boracay Hotels said...

I heard something about Microtel Inn, is there a good facilities there???



Tanya Gemarin