Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hermanos Restaurant


THere was a bloggers party that I got invited in at Hermanos which is at the Home Depot in Ortigas avenue. If you guys remember I already blogged a party last October when me and a friend went to Taste Asia @ the Mall of asia. Fortunately I was invited by another friend who is a hell of a blogger.

The venue - Hermanos Restaurant. Hermanos is a Spanish inspired restaurant which is more like home made cooking but its food has more ingredients and a more distinct taster. Spanish describe their appetizers as "Tapas" and Spanishe cuisine is quite similar to our own home cuisine which I presume we all know why.



Spanky Enriquez our very own speaker during the 14th NYC who talked about blogs invited us as his guest for the event. I went there with my co-workers Dr. Ron Dawa and Atty. John Cajigal and we used the event as a means to unwind after packing so many things for our office transfer.


The only food that stuck to my mind is their Beef Tapa. Here is a photograph of it since the other food I just forgot about them. Their wine was great and the wine glass they served it in makes every customer not that into heavy drinking satisfy his small alcohol content urge.


Its a nice place to unwind and the place is quite okay for young professionals or students who want a spanish style place to celebrate or just bond with friends.

No comments: