Saturday, March 14, 2009

Beware of Accidents



Accidents happen when you least expect it. There are times that even if you are that cautious accidents will still happen when you least expect it, that is why it is called an accident. I've been into many minor ones but this one tops all the one's that I have personally been involved to.



I recently had a bout with gout and was on leave for three straight days because my left foot was swollen. Then on a Thursday morning i said I will go to the office because the three days that lapsed made me uneasy. But then again I told myself that should not be an excuse since I told myself I will be early so that I can drive freely and without being on the rush.


The accident happened at the corner of V. Mapa and Old Sta. Mesa St. where I usually pass. There are three lanes and I was at the middle lane. In trying to make a turn I swerved to the right and hit the side of a jeepney. The result are the pictures shown here. Well, poor judgment on my side and the result of that poor judgment is money lost. So always remember, cautiousness always comes first. Hope I can recover from this trauma.

No comments: