Monday, March 30, 2009

Bon Voyage Jeanne

It seems like ages since I met Jeanne Harn who was crowned Ms. STI 2001 years ago. She later transferred to IAcademy and her school was just two floors down my former office in Ayala.  There were times that she would visit me, we would share a few laughs and coffee and just have fun being with each other.


One thing nice about her is her disposition, confidence and ability to adapt to changes.  Jeanne seems to always have a plan whenever things go her way. I remember her asking me if it was better to join Mutya ng Pilipinas or Ms. Philippine-Earth. Well, in a casual manner I suggested the latter since it has become a very popular event the past few years.  Months later she texted me that she has joined and eventually won. With all the popularity, media attention and celebrity status Jeanne has never changed and remained the same way as I met her years ago.

Now that she is trying to pursue a new life by way of going to Canada, All I can say is that I wish her the best and I believe in a year's time I will be hearing a lot from the success that she is bound to discover there. With her pleasing personality, I believe that she will definitely make it big there and find a new home. Good for them, bad for us her friends. Hahaha. Good luck Jeanne and I pray that the Lord will continue to guide you there. Do remember that we are just a message away in facebook hehe.

No comments: