Monday, February 15, 2010

Tita Josie sleeps peacefully


"... My sister Michelle was just 15 when our father died, I was 23 and my other brothers were still in College...our family including my mom was devastated by the loss of our father 20 years ago." said Chris Lichauco, the oldest son of former Secretary of Transportation Josie Lichauco who died sunday morning after having a heart attack in Hong Kong two weeks ago.

The Lichaucos were like brothers to me. We grew to have great ties and friendships after being active in the Days with the Lord in College. Martin and Sandy were always very approachable and would always greet you with a ready smile. Same with their younger sister Michelle who is Martin with long hair. Tita Josie will be missed and I hope that the Lichauco's would not suffer long in accepting the death of Tita Josie. She will really be happy for she raised great kids, great friends, great persons.


No comments: