Sunday, February 28, 2010

88 Express Home Massage


There is a growing demand for massage therapists in different parts of the metropolis and I think around five of my friends have this kind of business. One friend who caters to Pasig and nearby Mandaluyong and Makati areas is Atty Cathy Herrera. She and her partner Michelle have opened up the 88 Express Home Massage service.

I myself am a fan of home massage. In fact there was a time when I was always sore and needed a massage I would always send for a therapist to bring balance to my aching body. Sometimes, I am quite hesitant most specially during the week days since I usually go home late in the evening. But this one is different, they cater to their clients in Pasig and nearby Makati for 24 hours!

The services that they offer include the following: 88 Signature Massage, Cellulite Massage, Swedish, Shiatsu, Thai, Body Scrub, Foot Spa, Foot Reflex, Manicure, Pedicure, Hair Spa with Scalp Massage and Thermal Therapy.


So if you are in Pasig area and you need a good massage, all you need to do is dial their Landline 635-7511 and then in a few minutes your body is in their hands. Lastly don't think twice of doing something or thinking of something naughty since theirs is strictly massage only which means your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Trained 88 Express Home Massage Therapists will give you a memorable1 & 1/2 Hour Service for only P 250.00. So go on and have a good time since you really need it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't normally do this but sorry to say, they have terrible Customer Service! I talked to Michelle on the phone and she hang up on me just because I insisted on a particular therapist while she insisted on sending me a novice. In the end she says that she will cancel my voucher.

Are they really able to do that even when the voucher has been fully paid and already collected by them?