Sunday, January 3, 2010

MOVIES TO WATCH THIS 2010




As a movie fan I always make it a point to look forward to the movies that are worth watching. This year, sequels and remakes are at hand as we wait for Iron Man 2, Harry Potter 7, National Treasure 3, Mortal Kombat 3, Eclipse, Toy Story 3, Little Fockers, Shrek 4,, return of Universal Soldier 3, Wanted 2, Triple x 3, and Transformers 3.


Remakes are Clash of the Titans, The A-Team, Karate Kid and Robin Hood. Other new films worth looking at are Dennis Quaid in Legion, Robert Downey Jr. in Sherlock Holmes and Jet Li in the Warlords just to name a few good movies coming up. Robin Hood will feature Gladiator lead actor and academy award winner Russel Crowe. The last big named robin hood was Kevin Costner - the Prince of thieves.

Clash of the Titans

Of the movies I mentioned I am particularly excited with the CLASH of the TITANS, A-Team and Karate Kid. These are remakes of Movies I saw while I was growing up. Although the A-Team was a television series I enjoyed watching, hearing it redone made me excited. Same with Robinhood and Karate Kid which stars a favorite actor of mine Jacky Chan. Hope 2010 will have great movies ahead.

No comments: