Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year


To be able to start the year right I will blog about my aspirations for 2010 and hope that at the end of the year get back to see how I fared. I believe that at this point in my life, discipline should be part of my everyday life to be able to achieve what I want to achieve. So I try to list down things that I want to accomplish in 2010. As they say you have to start somewhere, hope and aspirations are high and hope that this blog will be the witness of its implementation or non-implementation.

  1. FINANCES - Better financial year for me
  2. BLOGGING - Add more specific blogs to start and more time to do blogs
  3. BASKETBALL - cover more UAAP and non UAAP Games in the future
  4. TRAVEL - more travels and more stories on those travels
  5. FOOD - less intake more stories
  6. WORK - more stories and angles on my work and where it takes me
  7. RACKETS - more rackets translates to more money, that I like.
  8. ADVOCACIES - to serve is to to help, I hope I can be of service.
2010 Lets see how it will be. Happy New Year.

No comments: