Sunday, January 17, 2010

Callospa Resort in Antipolo



During the time that I went to Antipolo i remember having to be one of the people who were walking on the eve of May 1 from Ortigas avenue to Antipolo church. That was so long ago and my image of Antipolo is a place that is not really that developed. But then again that was a long time ago when we frequent the place for a little booze a top the hills over looking Metro Manila. Now that is a thing of the past.



Along the way just a tricycle from Unciano Colleges are various resorts where one can hold a wedding reception or just a great hideaway to unwind during the weekend. Luckily my galpal Zerina Tiangco, one of my angels invited us over to share here 20th birthday in this nice weekend getaway - the place is called Callospa.


Callospa is a sanctuary for the mind, body and soul in the midst of a stimulated rainforest surrounded by flora, waterfalls mistings all over the place. It is a place to relax since the pool is great, the badminton area is okay and there is also a spa in the place. Numerous functions were already held in the venue and I am happy that I have discovered another place to nest.

Luckily I got the numbers of the place. 0917-8334351,09228007889. YOu can actually rent the place form 8 am to 4 pm for P 10,000 and even have an overnight stay for P 12,500. This is great for a party of 10 to 30 people who are looking for fun. Hope to go back again here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Urteter nuytre: http://dietavor.001webs.com

Anonymous said...

hey all, I was simply checkin’ out this weblog and I really admire the idea of the article, and have nothing to do, so if anyone wish to to have an engrossing convo about it, please contact me on AIM, my title is heather smith louis vuitton replica sho| что означает фамилия ястрйбицкий| футболка надписи рисунки| Then Sir Benedict sounded his horn, and sword in hand leapt over the
http://s1.shard.jp/campif/camp-lennie-lenape.html Click Here