Saturday, December 27, 2008

My All-Star Christmas

A toast for a blessed 2009

For the second year I hosted a lunch party for my beloved STI All-Star Dancers. Since only 7 of them came, I also invited some close friends from STI and others who are not from STI. So all in all I had 18 guests who were around for lunch. Unfortunately, the reason they came to my house was not me …well I have to admit I had to take a backseat to the star of the show and that was the famous recipe of my mom now perfected by my sister in law, the famous "Garrido Embotido."


My Gurls


My mom has perfected the embotido in such a way that everyone in the house know’s how to mix and cook it, unfortunately I am the only one who doesn’t know how its done. After a simple lunch we went to TRINOMA for a little recreation and eventually parted ways after having merienda at 5pm.



I am happy that even though we don’t see each other much, my gals proved to be resilient when it comes to our secret recipe. That is why I told them that hopefully we can make this event a yearly thing. So next year I hope the numbers will grow even bigger. Go Embutido!


Spotted at TRINOMA, the All-Stars take a pic with RAM of Fear Factor fame.

No comments: