Sunday, December 14, 2008

AA BBQ RESTAURANT



I remember during the first time I went to Cebu as an STIer I was introduced to the Visayan style of barbecue. In Cebu there are a lot of BBQ Restaurants but the one I truly enjoyed was the very popular and mouth watering dishes at the AA BBQ Restaurant. Located along Salinas Drive at the heart of Lahug. The original AA Restaurant in Lahug has been serving customers for 10 years now.


For me one of the most satisfying taste in the place is their hot tasting chorizo which was injected with lots of chili seeds before it was cooked. For those who enjoy eating spicy food this chili chorizo is for you.


For every BBQ restaurant, their liempo is their main menu which did not fail to impress me with its superb and yummy taste. The serving is just right and the taste leaves you wanting for more.

I have always liked eating "Kinilaw" and their Kinilaw na Tangigue did not disappoint. I ordered two bowls just to anticipate the very mouth watering taste of this Cebu delicacy.

What's nice is that the AA BBQ Restaurant is just a two minute walk to STI College Lahug which means that every year I can come back and have lunch and still make it early to the meetings in the school. They have already improved their parking to accommodate more people but their taste is still the same and the price is something one should not worry about. If its BBQ you are looking for, its got to be AA.

No comments: