Friday, December 5, 2008

Aling Nene's- Best bbq in Manila

s

I remember many years ago while the St. Scho Days with the Lord was still having sessions at the Subiaco Retreat house, my buffet buddy Baba San Jose used to drop by and bring me delicious barbecues so that I wont starve. She said that she bought it from Aling Nene's. Fast forward many years later I got to be at the Vito Cruz area a lot and found the famous Aling Nene's carinderia 21st century edition. The restaurant has changed but the food is still the same. Sumptous barbecue and one of a kind Bbq rice which can stand alone as a meal. Aling Nene's new carinderia is already along the South Super Hiway...I just dont remember how long it has transferred since. Do order the barbecue rice and of course its barbecue!

You can also get to buy their secret recipe vinegar for only P 20 per "mineral water" bottle.

No comments: