Wednesday, June 13, 2007

MHEL GEE’S TOP FIVE


Five Random Facts about MHEL G.

  • I am not dark – just deeply tanned
  • I am not fat – coz i'm already obese
  • I am not a snob – I just can't recall your name
  • I never took drugs – minsan lang
  • I don't drink, I dont smoke - that why my life is so miserable

Mhel Gee's Advise for 2010 Political Ads

  • Dapat ang mag endorse kay Manny Villar ay si Efren "Bata" Reyes.
  • I think to become a winner, Prosper Pichay should tie up with the Ms Earth winners para may pag-tataniman ang Pichay
  • Binay wins again, dapat ang eksena ng political ad niya ay eksena sa bingo " sa letrang B and mayor ng makati - Mayor B9!"
  • Mayor Alfredo Lim's slogan - To All Drug Lords and users, I am not A-Fred!
  • Quezon City is known as the ICT capital of the Philippines - "QC is being run by 1 MB" (Mayor Belmonte)

No comments: