Monday, September 7, 2009

Kiddie Party

Kiddie Party at Fridays

I enjoy hosting kiddie parties. Its an opportunity to make kids and parents laugh and the best part of course is the free food. My officemate Karen Ocampo invited me over for a short stint to host her son's second birthday party. The event was at the Friday's Restaurant at the Mall of Asia.

The moms with their kids

After the short emceeing stint on two very unique games...Bring Me and Longest greeting..we ended the show part with a birthday song to the celebrant Raschi. After that it was on to the best part of the party, the merienda.

My baby with her baby

Me and my officemates were there to bring either a kid or a special someone to celebrate the event. I myself ate so much that I did not have dinner that night. The four kids who were there - Tabby, Lyle and Wacky are contemporaries and will most probably grow up seeing each other a lot. Congrats to Karen and Christian. Next year ulit!


Yours truly with my niece Bujoy

No comments: