Thursday, October 22, 2009

STI Mobile School cited in Philippine Quill Awards


The Philippine Quill Awards is an annual event that is organized by the International Association of Business Communicators and international resource of effective communication practice. These award giving body recognizes the outstanding achievements in communications management and has become the industry benchmark for World Class Public Relations programs and productions.

Its just nice to note that our efforts in making the STI Mobile School accessible to students nationwide is lauded. Now its on to the real work, making sure that the bus does its role.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I think warm-hearted post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

mhelpogi said...

Thanks for your comments!

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I about the post should secure more info then it has.