Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jobapalooza meeting @ SMX


If you were to ask me, it was great meeting new people from different companies and working with them. The fun part starts when you have a lunch meeting out of the office. We had a meeting at Aling Tonya's Restaurant just across the SMX Convention Center to iron out things for the event. It was sort of a coordination meeting of sponsors for the event. Lites Viloria of DOLE was there together with Maureen Laus and Leah Lao of Banco de Oro. Lindsay Querubin and Monette Gallego of Jobstreet came together with the hosts for the lunch, our friends from Globe Telecoms - Nonie Busuego, Manolo Nava and Nats Alcantara.



One thing funny was that Lites, Mau, Leah and I were all early for the lunch meeting while Manolo and Lindsay were quite stuck with the traffice. The thee girls took the liberty to order everything under the sun which was an advantage for me since I know that gurls eat less than guys so there will be more for me hahaha. The good thing was that we ordered ahead since the kitchen had a hart time cooking and the food took a long time before it was finally served.



Much to my surprise the three lovely girls and I had something in common - we all had big appetites! We were all laughing since everything that was placed in front of us were smothered while the other table ate slowly and the girls as I said ate like real girls. Hahaha. The lunch was a perfect way to loosen up, bond and get to know the others involved in the project. After lunch we had a short meeting and went on to SMX with the other people involved in the project to handle our usual business. Well that's another story.

1 comment:

Leahtong said...

I think I was in between the two tables... Nyahahaha