Friday, April 10, 2009

Caylabne Beach Resort


When I was in College I remember my good friend Deo Deomano invited me for a summer job to help out their family business. Tita Lita Demano was in the catering business back then and one of her big accounts was serving companies and guests in a first class resort in Cavite named Marbella.  The resort as I remember it was just 25 kilometers from Puerto Azul and boasts of a magnetic field that can pull even a vehicle upwards when that vehicle is not moving. 



One thing that I remember about Marbella was that the beachfront was actually man made as sacks of sands from various white beaches were brought in to be able to reinforce the gray sands that are normal to Cavite beaches.  The beach is just 50 kilometers from Robinsons Dasmasrinas and around 90 kilometers from Manila.  

The whole beach area is roughly around 160 hectares and is surrounded by lots of islands namely  El Fraile, Caballo, La Monja, Carabao, and Corregidor.Years after Marbella became a famous tourist site the resort's management eventually changed and it was renamed to what it is now known -Caylabne Bay Resort.

This is the second time I came back to Caylabne as an STI employee because the last time I was here we had a planning session for the previous STI management back in 2002.  A lot has changed and I heard that besides the occassional tourists and families that go to this very prestigioius resort a lot of companies also go here for team buildings events. The place is perfect for team building since the wide area and various activities you can plan out complements any training planned.




Just like the previous STI outings I just had a swim and eventually took pictures of our team building and outing. Caylabne is definitely a great place to take a breather and its just here in Luzon.

No comments: