Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Agent Zero says " Everybody should visit Manila"

Atty. Dennis Manalo shares the spotlight with Agent Zero

After visiting the Philippines and experiencing the warmth of Filipino hospitality, Agent Zero goes back to the US and mentions his one of a kind experience in the country. His blog about our the many countries he visited singles out the PHilippines witht he title "Everybody should visit the Philippines!" I was lucky to have the chance to see Agent Zero in person and shake his hand after he passed by our section when he was at the Araneta Coliseum to watch a part of the Ateneo-La Salle game. Here are snippets of what Agent Zero said in his Blog.

"..Plus, with the security I had, I felt like I was the President. I felt like I was Obama. I really felt like I was running in the presidential election, especially when I got to meet the U.S. ambassador out in the Philippines. We had a great time talking to each other. We actually went to a college basketball game together. Their college game would be like if it was Duke and Maryland playing each other and you split the crowd in half, 50-50. One side of their gym was blue and one side of their gym was green and everybody was just yelling. "

To read Agent Zero's blog click this:
http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5700017915


Good Luck to Agent Zero hope he has an injury free 2008-2009 season and his Wizards will do wonders in the NBA.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you enter, choice look progressive in behalf of more interrelated articles in a jiffy as its one of my pet subject-matter to read.