Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Carlton Hotel Singapore


I finally made it back to Singapore and one thing that I was so excited about was the hotel where I booked myself in for three nights - the Carlton Hotel. I like it when you can get in at 12 noon and not wait anymore for that 2:00 pm check in, they gesture to allow you to check-in early is a big check for me.



The room I got was a 30 sqm De Luxe room with city view.  First I love the King Sized bed with four big hard pillows that suits my taste together with the usual Business hotel amenities like complimentary hi-speed wifi and cables for my laptop. It also has a standard IP Television, Iron and Ironing Board, coffee and tea making facilities, robes, Mini-bar and ample space for a 3- 5 guests. 




What made this Hotel get my nod as the #besthotelever I have even been is their complimentary use of a cellphone complete with 4G connection which you can use in and out of the hotel. The phone also has apps that you can use to get around Singapore and point you to the best places that you want to go to. This for me is the best service that a Hotel has given me. 




Since I was on Vacation, a visit at their pool was necessary and I find their pool quite small for a big hotel like Carlton. I was just lucky that during the time I was on the pool there were just enough people there considering that the other side of the pool is around eight feet deep.



The usual bathroom amenities like the shampoo and  shower gel smells great. That was why I had to ask for an additional pair so that I can bathe away all day long and tuck some in as a souvenir.
The last thing I liked about Carlton Hotel is its location. Just in front of it is one of the best malls in the city - Raffles Mall. I liked that mall because  you can shop for great stuff, look for gadgets, have coffee and more importantly eat whatever food you are craving for because they have various fast food restaurants that can fit your budget. At the same time it is also near the MRT City Hall station so you can go anywhere you like. When in Singapore may it be Business or Pleasure, do consider the Carlton Hotel.

Cartlon Hotel Singapore
76 Bras Basah Road
Singapore, 189558
http://www.carltonhotel.sg


No comments: