Monday, June 15, 2015

Boracay Haven Resort


A view of the Pool 
you can either swim laps or just relax
You can also invite other friends from other hotels, just order drinks
and it's an impromptu swim party!


The bed is comfortable and I slept like a baby!


The room has its own Circuit Breaker


Their Television is Devant which was quite cool


Another thing I like is their strong inverter type airconditioner which makes the room cool in a short time

This is something that i liked, a veranda and a good view from a top 


Another thing that is likeable about this hotel is that they are generous with the conditioner, shampoo and body wash
A nice way to pamper one's self.


I have grown to like the rain type shower of bathrooms
it gives you a balanced feeling of taking a bath

They have just enough space for the toilet

Lastly they have a custom made hand soap. Petty details that appeal to people on vacation



Boracay Haven Resort is in Station 2  Just beside Boracay Regency. Their location is near D' Talipapa which means if you are looking for some cheap shopping or affordable food then you just have to walk to get one.

I booked my reservation through Booking.com (click here) I gave my details and paid when i got there. Pretty convenient. I enjoyed my stay that's why the review I sent them was a perfect 10. The wifi is quite slow but i remembered i was on vacation and not on a social media frenzy.

No comments: