Thursday, July 22, 2010

Halikinu Radio Season 6


What was just an idea before has now come down to the sixth year of the Halikinu Radio. The show actually started two weeks ago but since I was so busy I did not make it and had a hard time joining the crew. This time I was just happy to be back with the crew. Back with me last night was Rick Olivares who has become a sports writer celebrity with his interviews, column and Blog posts which are all blockbusters.

To me the biggest surprise this year for Halikinu Radio is the timeslot and one of our newest co-emcees Ivee Simon. Well Ateneans are known to be such good talkers so Ivee who was a former "student assistant" of Ralph Aligada and Trina Alejo. Now she is one of the co hosts and I believe she did well considering the fact that she is with such talkative personalities like me and Rick. Just like what I say...its great to have more airtime!


The new time slot sucks since its 8 pm to 9 pm. But like what I have always said, its better than no Radio show at all. Problem with the new time slot is that most of the time the players are still in their practices. That is why we just had to air some interviews on Justin Chua, Kirk Long and Jason Escueta. It was a blast and I hope the Blue Eagles win more games so that it would be fun to talk about the team! For everything blue, plug in to Halikinu.



No comments: