Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mhel's Gurlz: STIHQ Chapter



The STI Headquarters company outing at Canyon Cove was a very relaxing trip for me. Luckily the Mhel's Gurlz STI HQ chapter provided me with the much needed care during the trip. Going to Canyon Cove in Nasugbu we stopped by Starbucks Tagaytay to eat some breakfast. I was quite surprised that Jade Reyes prepared a yummy refrigerator cake for my merienda. At the same time Mina Consignado brought some fruits to complement the food. Diane Babaylon, Shy Bringino and Jen Del Rosario went to my room to see if I was okay as they called me in for breakfast. RJ Marasigan and Always Cruz were both busy as they were in charge of the outing but we spent quality time together. I enjoyed relaxing in this trip and mah gurlz made it all the more exciting. Thanks Gurls for taking care of me.

RJ was busy
but spent valuable time with me


Always was just there for one night
but we spent quality time together

Diane was her usual sweet self


Mina provided the laughs
that complemented my jokes

Shy was always there
to give the hugs and the kisses

Jen inspired me for one night

Jade made a comeback
thanks for the merienda

Me and Mah Gurlz enjoying the pool

Quality time with my sugar

No comments: