Thursday, July 30, 2009

Halikinu Radio Episode 4



It was riot night at the Halikinu Radio show last night at the NU 107 radio station. I was sick last night and wasnt feeling well but just like what I said my body was the one sick, but my mind wasnt, although I have a sick mind it didnt prevent me from belting out the usual stuff. Here are some pictures and highlights of the show.

One of our guests featured the Ateneo School of Medicine students. They are the ones responsible for the Magazine for their med students entitled SCOPE. I just hope that they try my suggestion of naming their magazine FHM - Fublic Health & Medicine!



With Wesley Gonzalez as one of the Guest, it was the most riotous shows ever as Wesley showed his funny side by sharing funny stories about his experiences as a Blue Eagle and now as a San Miguel Beerman. The show became a riot, I just hope that next week we still be on air.

No comments: