Sunday, May 17, 2009

This is the Life!


That's Me w/ Mark, Mike & Erwin aboard the Flying Fish

I have often explained to my friends what my job is but they still can’t figure out why my job has so much variety in it. Well, that actually is what makes my job very interesting. It is basically Events Management and I act as the resident Events Manager for STI. Again, the beauty of the events we handle is its variety.

That's me with Louise and Rose

Imagine having to watch a basketball game during office hours since I also act as the Team manager of the STI Basketball team. Imagine getting free rides at Star City since I am the one who manages the STI anniversary which is annually done in Star City. At the same time getting invites to shows at Aliw Theatre. Unfortunately I am not just interested with the shows they sometimes show.

Enjoying the Boracay Sun

One thing exciting is leading the STI tabulation team to various beauty pageants. The beauty of being in pageants has given me the opportunity to meet lots of beauty queens and nice ladies who are now my friends. Imagine that being a part of my work.

Living in Luxury

Lastly, the one thing that makes my job all the more happy is the opportunity to travel AND EAT for free! Just this week our event took us to Boracay and being there is just like working and having fun at the same time. Swimming in nice pools, eating in great restaurants an living in nice hotels definitely beats the stress of preparing for our various events.

Thanks Louise for the Boost!

My job really requires a lot of sleepless nights and stress but when push comes to shove I would never trade it with anything since it’s the happiest job on earth and feeling fulfilled is enough compensation for all the hard work I have done. As what I always say while laying down the pool in a nice hotel and enjoying the moment – This is the Life!

No comments: