Sunday, May 17, 2009

Boracay 2009



I am quite fortunate because the past five years I have been to the Island Paradise at least once a year. Usually, whenever we have a Convention either in Iloilo or in Kalibo, we try to pass by Boracay and try to relax and enjoy ourselves. This summer I was fortunate to go back since we had another event in BOracay, the last time we had an event here was six years ago.  Consider the fact that a lot of my friends have not been able to get to Boracay, I am quite lucky that I have sported a nice tan after going to bOracay.

Great Pizza at Shakey's @ Station 2

Since my last visit a lot has already happened and for me the most important establishment that opened in BOracay is the Starbucks Coffee shop. I remember telling my friends that the only thing missing in boracay is starbucks. One of my favorite restaurants, Shakeys also found its way to the Island paradise! COffee, Pizza, what else do you think is missing in this great Island.


Enjoying the pool with Louise & Rose at Boracay Regency

Again, I was quite lucky since the event that I mounted in Boracay had us stay at the Boracay Regency.  Ever since I saw that Hotel when I was going to Boracay I vowed that someday I will go back there and stay in that hotel. Luckily I stayed there in one of their suites for free.  I never imagined I would be there to enjoy the nice services of this Boracay Hotel.  


The favorite hangout of people now is D'Mall since its the one stop shop where tourists and locals can buy nice dresses, souvenir shirts and even authentic Boracay sandals. I for one always buy those sandals everytime I visit BOracay.  One thing not nice during this time of year is that the waters is usually polluted by green weeds that wash up shore. Try going to Bora in January, the waters are fine and clear.   The four days I stayed was really another experience worth blogging and I am excited to go back to the Island Paradise in January.  As General M would say "I shall return!"



1 comment:

Boracay Hotels said...

Love those photos. There a good atmosphere there especially in the night life. Boracay is the best ever....



Tanya Gemarin