Wednesday, November 27, 2019

COOKING 101 @ STI



Through the initiative of our HR department, we the employees of the STI head office were offered free cooking lessons especially the ones who have no experience in cooking. Me and my wife registered and the first lesson was how to make four different oil based pasta dishes. Our teacher is our very own VP for Academics Madam Aisa Hipolito. Her instructions were quite clear and the class had great results. Me myself I am amazed at my own results. We were shown six recipes but since the tutorial is just one hour the Pesto Pasta, Tuyo with Salted egg Pasta and Vongole were just sampled off. Here are our results.


Mrs. G showing her output on how to do the Hungarian Sausage with Bell Pepper


This is my version of Garlic Longaniza and I am impressed that I was able to do this.




I never thought i will be able to do a Puttanesca! Because of this simple tutorial I am now able to do different kinds of Pasta. Thanks STI! We are really made to be more!

No comments: