Sunday, August 21, 2016

STI 33rd Anniversary Celebration

August 21, 2016 is the 33rd Anniversary of STI as an institution. Every year we celebrate this event with a party. Today we moved the party to the Eusebio H. Tanco Gymnasium complete with the food, drinks and entertainment. Just check out the pictures of the event.



The Barkada preparing to 
attack the buffet


The hosts after their 
Tatlong Beki "BIBE" Dance number 


The now traditional dance of new employees of STI 
Rock the night away



Surprise number from ME!  I myself was surprised to perform. I must admit I felt a little rusty at the start but then again rocked the house when I got going. Sang three songs, A Big 3 Sullivan Favorite, A Spoof song and a rap composition of mine - the STI Way. Thanks to the Parokya ni Aspa for Backing me up.  


The Photo Wall with the Lunch mates 


HANdsome SOLO moment 

 ME with Da Gurls on a fun pose





No comments: