Saturday, June 18, 2016

If the shoe fits

Their showroom in Marikina

If there is one problem I have encountered the past 20 years is buying quality leather shoes that I can use to go to work.  The problem here is because my feet are horizontally challenged and most of the time finding shoes that will fit my feet would take forever. One time it took me 3 months going from mall to mall to look for shoes that will fit me until I found the one.

My shoe fits perfectly

Three years ago I have stumbled across one of the best shoemakers in Marikina – the Gibson’s shoe factory. Luckily, one of my officemates had a sister working part time in the factory and referring clients to them which was just a stone’s throw away from their house. I visited their office in Concepcion Marikina and was lucky enough to have my feet measured and after a week got my new shoes for P1,500.00 only.

other styles you can choose from

This is probably the best customized leather shoes I ever got and who could imagine that it comes at an affordable price. If I would have seen something similar to it in the mall, it would have cost me P 3,000.00 pesos at least which was the last leather shoes I bought in Cubao. I was so happy that my feet can now breathe while walking and I will not have problems specially when it’s swollen and I have to slowly put my shoes in.

Going to school will always be easy with these

After three years I am back to replace my shoes. I was taken aback that Gibson’s has now a showroom for their shoes. I think it’s about time considering their history and what’s nice is that they still accommodated me when I asked to have custom made shoes at the same price.  What’s nice is that they have added their line of shoes. Gibson’s usually caters to the students buying school shoes for school. At the same time, combat boots are also their forte but this time around you can see a variety of shoes that can fit whatever style you like.

Give Love with Gibsons!

As usual I bought another pair of shoes for my nephew and also referred this showroom to my friend who is getting married. Hopefully he can customize his shoes for his wedding. Just go to their website and check out their shoes then go directly to their showroom. You can look for their very accommodating sales people namely Edith and Mitch. 




GIBSON’S SHOE FACTORY
133 Katipunan St. Concepcion Uno,
Marikina City 1807
Telephone #s: (632) 477 – 8879 or 654 - 7932

No comments: