Sunday, May 27, 2012

American Idol Season 11





I have never followed the American Idol until this season. I remember hearing Jessica sing "I Love You I do" a song from the Movie Dream Girls I immediately fell in love with her voice. Surprisingly I began to watch any chance I have and at times see videos in you tube of her songs.  In one time that I watched I was particularly amazed by the wealth of talent that other contenders had.  I got excited with Colton Dixon's rendition of Billy Joel's The Piano Man, got excited with Elise Teston's one of a kind performance of LedZep's "A whole lotta Love." Holly Cavanagh and Skylar Laine were also good performers and I really loved Joshua Ledet's versatility. Philip Philips came out on top but I really think Jessica was also there and gave Philip a ru for his money.  For me, this is video is the best performance by anyone this season as Jessica Sanchez sings with Grammy Winner and Broadway great Jennifer Holliday. I believe Jessica is the next Whitney Houston. Go make us proud girl.




No comments: