Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Undas 2011



Our yearly visit to the parish of the Most Holy Redeemer where the remains of my Lolo and Lola, Mateo and Elisa Sipin and my niece Dana R. Garrido are placed.


Our youngest Angie with the youngest girl Bujoy. I remember the time when I used to take care of our youngest sibling, now she is doing that to me hahaha.


My sisters Angie and Elaiza joined by the two other sisters Janis and Bujoy. I think by the time the two kids reach the age of their Aunties they will also most probably reach their size!


That's the Pogi holding my youngest nephew Shobe. I am joined by two more nephews, Marc and Matthew. Time really flies fast.


My sister Elaiza with his two sons Marc and Josh with my other sister's son Matthew. Soon all of them will be taller than her.


The family of my Kuya who we took pictures of through the years. It's nice to see them all grown up. Louie will be graduating from College this second semester.


I believe that the blur seen on the upper left side of this picture is the spirit of my niece Dana. I know she died many years ago but her spirit lives on.

That's me, my sister Elaiza, mother dear, our youngest Angie and my kuya Arnel. Not in this picture is our eldest Manang Beth and another brother Arel.

No comments: