Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Subic Tambay


Lou Ann, Louise & RJ holding STI fans that has Lou Ann as the model

Out of town games are great and its the best way to invite friends and bond together. Just recently I invited six friends to join me in the STI College Olympians game against Informatics. I was nursing a fever and coughs but since it was my duty to watch the games and attend the meetings of the board in Subic I had no choice but to go to subic.


Louise, Lou Ann and RJ

With me are the three mommies! Louise, Lou Ann and RJ who all hold a special place in my heart. Joining them are the three babies who are my new friends, Mana, Grace and Ysa. It was a fun filled trip to Subic since all we did was share stories, eat, watch the game, take pictures, travel and have some laughs. Unfortunately some of it was at my expense.

Grace, Mana and Ysa

The week before the games were in Cavite and we had a blast teasing each other since the Olympians lost, this time the Olympians won so we were happy going back to Manila. I am honestly looking forward once again to the other out of town games of the NAASCU. I just hope that this time around I can bring more friends.

Fun time inside the vehicle

After the game we had lunch at Gerry's Restaurant and went off sight seeing and took some pictures. Unfortunately, because of the unpredictable weather and the rains that were slowly creeping in, we cut short our pictorial to just one sight, the Lighthouse. As they say, all is well that ends well.



Aga, with my "gurls" and my "Babies"

1 comment:

HDTV Reviews said...

The gurls and the babies look good